[Discuss-gnuradio] [GRCon17] Suggestions for Location

From: Ben Hilburn
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] [GRCon17] Suggestions for Location
Date: Thu, 6 Oct 2016 09:22:30 -0400

Hey all -

I owe everyone a GRCon16 wrap-up message, but I'm waiting to get all of the talk recordings posted before finalizing that. I heard from the videographers a couple of days ago, and I'm expecting to get the recordings back next week.

We are now a couple of weeks post-GRCon16 which of course means it's time to start planning GRCon17! A number of folks at this year's conference were asking about where we might go, and I'd like to pose the question to the list. If you have any suggestions for great towns or venues to host GRCon17, please let me know!

We have also started talking about holding mini-conferences outside of the US. For GRCon17, I again plan to hold the conference in the US, but something like a GRCon-Europe might be a great addition to the 2017 event lineup. If you have any thoughts on this, please share them with me and the GNU Radio Community Manager, Martin!

Cheers,
Ben