[Discuss-gnuradio] Fw: Building a new open-LTE ENodeB

From: SOMNATH RAY CHOWDHURY.
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] Fw: Building a new open-LTE ENodeB
Date: Thu, 20 Oct 2016 11:56:41 +0000 (UTC)

Hi Experts,

I am struggling to make my ENodeB, Please help!

Let me try to brief my requirement:

I am trying to make one automation frame work to simulate test cases of LTE in my Ubuntu 14.04 machines. Please let me know if any one can give any light over it as well.

Currently I have chosen OpenLTE as my EnodeB simulator. But seems I am doing something wrong and getting the below error while compiling the GNU Radio.

I followed the instriuctions given in:

I am trying to run the open LTE ENodeb in Ubuntu 14.04 machine and getting the error

"Could not find gnuradio/gnuradio-{core,runtime} after GIT checkout
 GIT checkout of GNU Radio failed!"

Please help me to get the solution of this issue.

Regards
Somnath