Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Doppler shift on waterfall plot with audio signal

From: Chris Kuethe
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Doppler shift on waterfall plot with audio signal
Date: Fri, 21 Oct 2016 13:28:40 -0700

I've been meaning to do some more experimentation here using CW, FMCW,
and chirps.

You should be seeing a bright line down the middle of the waterfall.
If not, your hardware isn't working - I'm thinking it's your speakers
since you do seem to be gettting *something* from the microphone on
your FFT. You won't hear the tones since they're ultrasonic, but is
your sound muted?