[Discuss-gnuradio] problems with windows binaries and audio

From: Achilleas Anastasopoulos
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] problems with windows binaries and audio
Date: Fri, 4 Nov 2016 20:45:53 -0400

Hi,

I have installed the windows binaries from GCNDevelopment
http://www.gcndevelopment.com/gnuradio/

A simple test with a wav file and an audio sink does not seem to work.
I have changed the config file to use audio - windows but still this is not working.
(same grc file works fine on Linux).
I have tried this on both Windows 7 and 10 with no success.

Can someone report if they had success with audio on Windows with these binaries?

Any ideas as to what else I can try?

thanks
Achilleas