Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Building simulation of basic turbo code

From: AzieRis
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Building simulation of basic turbo code
Date: Sat, 12 Nov 2016 12:16:24 -0700 (MST)

Hello again,

sorry for that i just saw some views and hoped for a response . I totally
understand your point and hope there is gonna be someone that is more into
GnuRadio companion than me.

However since i spent some time on more research I got into stuff there:
-not sure what kind of data type i should use between coder and decoder
since i'm using byte type from random source of 0 and 1 and don't need any
modulation or noise signal between.
-does PCCC coder produce only 1 systematic output and 2 redundant ones or i
need to set that with fsm input
-should i create my own fsm file or use those from
/gr-trellis/examples/python/fsm_files
-should i use ''chunks to symbols'' block

I downloaded pccc.grc from /gr-trellis/examples/grc and trying to work with
it.

Thanks in advance,
Adrian