Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] debugging runtime errors

From: Johnathan Corgan
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] debugging runtime errors
Date: Wed, 16 Nov 2016 18:12:42 -0800

On Wed, Nov 16, 2016 at 1:56 PM, Tom Early <address@hidden> wrote:

Maybe cmake should error out if it can't find swig. Or am I missing something in the big picture?

​It's entirely possible run GNU Radio as a pure C++ application wrapping C++ native and OOT blocks; in those cases, we have the option to not bother with compiling any of the SWIG/Python wrapper code.

However, if you're using a stock apt-get installed version of GNU Radio, it should be pulling in the appropriate swig packages, so the error above is unusual.

--
Johnathan Corgan
Corgan Labs - SDR Training and Development Services