Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] How to recover USRP MB EEPROM

From: mleech
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] How to recover USRP MB EEPROM
Date: Fri, 18 Nov 2016 18:38:37 -0500

They load their operating code (FPGA + CYPRESS FX2) over USB dynamically.

If you have a recent version of UHD, you should also have the images for these devices.

What does "lsusb" show for the USRP1 and B100 when you plug them into the USB bus (with external power--these devices won't take power from USB).