Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] buildroot installation not generating/placing .pc

From: gwenhael.goavec
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] buildroot installation not generating/placing .pc files
Date: Mon, 21 Nov 2016 16:18:11 +0100

Hello,

I'm not really happy by this solution because, usually, buildroot built
everything without this type of tricks... But, currently, with a fresh
buildroot git I'm unable to reproduce your issue. Everything compile
fine, maybe an issue with your version of buildroot.

I encourage you to contribute to buildroot by submiting your packages
(https://buildroot.org/downloads/manual/manual.html#submitting-patches)

Gwen