Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] macOS Sierra advice/recommendations (N210 + HackR

From: Michael Dickens
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] macOS Sierra advice/recommendations (N210 + HackRF )
Date: Wed, 30 Nov 2016 09:23:36 -0500

Hi Greg - Good to hear from another OS X GR user! I think 1-3 in your
list are pretty accurate; I'll add for 3 that it's easy to use MacPorts
to do development with GR, either directly inside MP or via OOT modules.
I'll add 4: from source! I use a mix of 3 and 4, which with the proper
CMake settings come together nicely. That said, it's always good to be a
script kitty/kiddie when using CMake & OOTs without installing the
latter ... getting libraries to link & load can be tweaky ... Hope this
helps! - MLD