[Discuss-gnuradio] Continuously Write FFT Samples to a File

From: Hasini Abeywickrama
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] Continuously Write FFT Samples to a File
Date: Tue, 3 Jan 2017 16:16:09 +1100

Hi all,

I have a flowgraph that reads a signal and writes its FFT samples to a file. I need to run this continuously (for a long time), without running out of memory.

I tired deleting the earlier FFT samples from the file but that messes up with reading the data. I also tried starting writing to a different file after some time so the initial file can be completely deleted. But it did not work as well.

What would be the best approach for this? Any thought would be very much appreciated.

Regards,
Hasini