Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] [Bulk] Re: How to "kill flowgraph" with a custom

From: davidk
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] [Bulk] Re: How to "kill flowgraph" with a custom block
Date: Wed, 4 Jan 2017 01:42:21 -0700 (MST)

Dear Gisle, thank you for the reply.

I'm pretty sure my UDP server code works as intended since it's mainly
cherry picked from https://wiki.python.org/moin/UdpCommunication and some
other code I have worked on, independent from GNURadio.

I think maybe the fact my UDPBroadcast block has had its input / output
ports /surgically/ detached may have something to do with my issues (see my
other post).

Many thanks,
David