[Discuss-gnuradio] Call for GRCon17 Committee Volunteers

From: Ben Hilburn
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] Call for GRCon17 Committee Volunteers
Date: Thu, 5 Jan 2017 12:59:47 -0500

Hey all!

With the new year, it's time to really kick off GRCon17 planning. GRCon16 had a record (and sold-out) turn-out, and 94.6% of attendees who responded to the survey gave the event a 4/5 or 5/5 overall rating. We are looking forward to an even better GRCon17.

Planning GRCon is a significant undertaking, and is only possible each year because of our community volunteers. You can volunteer at a variety of levels, taking on whatever responsibilities your time & availability affords. It's a great experience, and a good opportunity to get more deeply involved with the GNU Radio project & community.

If you are interested in joining the GRCon17 Committee, or have any questions, please let me (Ben) know!

Cheers,
Ben & Johnathan