[Discuss-gnuradio] Flowgraph with BER Block freezing

From: adrian . perez . portero
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] Flowgraph with BER Block freezing
Date: Sat, 07 Jan 2017 17:19:21 +0000

I have been trying to incorporate BER measures in a more complex flowgraph that includes OFDM. I created a basic example to understand it better, but to my surprise when I run it, it stops after 2 seconds approximately. The interface is working, but the FFT Sink and BER Number Sink are stopped. If I disable the BER block and the Virtual Source and Number Sink, and instead enable the Tag Debug, the flowgraph keeps running indefinitely.
I attached bertest.grc to this message.