[Discuss-gnuradio] Reason for runtime error:fifo ctrl timed out looking

From: Qurat-Ul-Ann Akbar
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] Reason for runtime error:fifo ctrl timed out looking for acks
Date: Mon, 9 Jan 2017 13:26:23 -0600

Hello,

I have Ubuntu 16.04 and GNU radio version 3.7.10.1. I have two USRPs N210 with CBX daughterboard (1.2-6 GHz). My USRP is connected through the Ethernet cable directly to the computer

I am trying to send OFDM modulated data through the TX/RX antenna and I run uhd_fft to see the spectrum of the signal but whenever I start my transmission, the uhd_fft plot freezes and the runtime error:fifo ctrl timed out looking for acks appears on the terminal.

I have looked through previous mailing lists to find a solution but couldn't find anything useful. Can someone please tell me why is this happening and how can I fix this? Its very urgent for my project.

Thank you,

Best Regards,
Annie