Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Improve FSK4 decodes in OP25

From: Luke Berndt
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Improve FSK4 decodes in OP25
Date: Sun, 22 Jan 2017 20:22:01 -0500

> Or you've tweaked something (e.g. baseband level with a multiply
> const) such that the
> joint tracking loop in the 4FSK demod block loses track of the symbol clock?
>
> IDK.

Or… I am an idiot and when I was messing with OP25_FSK4_DEMOD block, I
accidentally typed in 48800 for the system rate, for both blocks. Ugh! Sorry
about that. Now I am getting 4 glorious lines.

Thanks again for all the help! It is great to be getting clear audio and having
things look right on the charts.

 - Luke