Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] gr-ieee 802.15.4

From: Tellrell White
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] gr-ieee 802.15.4
Date: Wed, 25 Jan 2017 10:19:41 +0000 (UTC)

I'm looking at energy detection of an IEEE 802.15.4 signal. I was hoping to be able to utilize the development done minus the higher layer functionality and use the physical layer transceiver sending some data so that I could do the energy detection. However, I believe I have made some errors in the process. In the file attached, I'm not able to see to any frequency output.

Thanks
Tellrell