Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Google Summer of Code -- Ideas List!

From: Kartik Patel
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Google Summer of Code -- Ideas List!
Date: Wed, 25 Jan 2017 23:07:37 +0000

Hi,

I am not sure how relevant is this, but it's worth a consideration.

Can we have a probability and statistical toolbox? It may include various probabilistic distributions, their random number generators, their PDFs and CDFs. These are very much useful in a communication system analysis. (Example: middleton noise etc. for simulations). Even adding various statistical functions like hypothesis testing, regressions, distribution fitting etc. can be added.

Regards,
Kartik Patel