[Discuss-gnuradio] gr-ieee802_11 Transceiver

From: serefay
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] gr-ieee802_11 Transceiver
Date: Sat, 11 Feb 2017 05:09:52 -0700 (MST)

Dear all,

I am using Bastian Bloessl's gr-ieee802_11 OFDM Transceiver for my
Thesis. I have used the Rx to captured the WiFi frames and saved them in
a file and also Pcap file of them. Now I want to compare the frames that
I received with the Original ones in order to check the change in
transmitted signal. I wanted to use the frames I have captured and use
TX to receive the original frames possibly. My aim is to compare the
received one with the original signal in order to calculate EVM. Can
anyone please help me?  how should I use the wifi_tx.grc. How can I
connect the set up flow graph to transmit Data Bytes of a frame to the
transmitter in order to get the original data frame.Or is there any
better way to do that.

Any help would be appreciated.

Kind Regards

Seref