[Discuss-gnuradio] Ettus Research is Hiring!

From: Martin Braun
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] Ettus Research is Hiring!
Date: Tue, 14 Feb 2017 16:31:42 -0800

Hi everyone,

Ettus Research is currently looking for another software engineer to
boost our team. This is a full-time, on-site position in our Santa Clara
(California). Please find the full job description here:

http://bit.ly/2l5LBSX

In a nutshell, we're looking for engineers interested in working on our
open source code, working with hardware, fixing tough bugs, and building
great software radios!
Looking forward to hearing from you!

Cheers,
Martin