[Discuss-gnuradio] Changing the USRP transmitter gain after a timeout

From: Qurat-Ul-Ann Akbar
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] Changing the USRP transmitter gain after a timeout
Date: Thu, 23 Feb 2017 15:36:33 -0600

Hi,

I want to alternate the gain of the USRP between two values after a certain period of time. For example after 100 ms it should go from A to B and after another 100 ms the value should go from B to A and so on.

Is there an easy way of doing this in the GNU Radio companion or would I need to start a timer in python and put an IF condition to keep changing the value? Can I do this somehow using the probe block?