Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Google Summer of Code 2017: And we're in!

From: Ben Hilburn
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Google Summer of Code 2017: And we're in!
Date: Tue, 28 Feb 2017 11:03:59 -0500

I want to acknowledge all of the work that Martin puts in to GSoC and SOCIS each year. Without his effort, GNU Radio would likely not be able to participate in these programs, and thus students wouldn't have the opportunity to hack on what is arguably one of the coolest open-source projects around :)

Nice work, Martin, and thanks to all of the mentors & participants who provided input to the ideas list! I'm looking forward to another great year.

Cheers,
Ben