Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] image trasnfer in gnu radio

From: Julian Arnold
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] image trasnfer in gnu radio
Date: Wed, 1 Mar 2017 17:25:49 +0100

Hey,

I don't know about any example in particular but generally, you would
need to implement some higher layer functionality on top of your PHY of
choice (for example the OFDM PHY builtin to GNU Radio).
Something like TFTP comes to mind.
Essentially you need a way to tell the receiver the length of the binary
data before you start sending it or you use some sort of delimiter
sequence which must not appear in the payload.

Hope that helps.
Cheers,
Julian