[Discuss-gnuradio] OOT adding c++ library

From: Santos Campos
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] OOT adding c++ library
Date: Fri, 3 Mar 2017 18:05:33 -0500

Hello, all!

I'm trying to include a c++ library for an oot. It builds fine with using make, but trying to use it in grc throws an AttributeError.

Someone over on the irc said that I needed to modify the cmakelists.txt by locating the library, add the headers to the include search path, and add the shared library file to the linking step. Could someone help me understand the syntax of what's going on in the cmakelists.txt?

For example I see some lines that sound like what I need, like:
include_directories(${Boost_INCLUDE_DIR})
link_directories(${Boost_LIBRARY_DIRS})
add_library(gnuradio-"OOT Name" SHARED ${"OOT Name"_sources})

The arguments look like variables for paths, but I don't understand how/where they're defined or how I can make my own for the c++ library I want to use.

Any help or push in the right direction would be much appreciated!
-Santos