[Discuss-gnuradio] Adding An Image File In GRC

From: Timothy Coyle
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] Adding An Image File In GRC
Date: Thu, 16 Mar 2017 13:46:53 +0000

Hi,

I am using GRC to create a flow graph that has a GUI and I’m looking for a way to add an image (a logo) to the GUI. Is there a way to use one of the Qt GUI widgets to add an image file? I know I can edit the python file created by GRC and add image file where I want but I think if I’m using GRC to make changes it will overwrite my modifications to the python file.

Thanks,

Timothy Coyle

Staff Engineer

Environetix Technologies