Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Discuss-gnuradio Digest, Vol 172, Issue 19

From: Moritz Luca Schmid
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Discuss-gnuradio Digest, Vol 172, Issue 19
Date: Mon, 20 Mar 2017 10:25:43 +0100

Hi Martin,

thank you for your feedback!

The author of gr-dab (Andreas Mueller) liked the idea of further developing the module. He even offered to support the project with his knowledge.

I am planning to fork the repo on github and submit a pull request to the original repo of Andreas Mueller when I finished a milestone. My own work will be published on github as well.

I will add this information to my proposal.

Regards and thanks again

Luca