Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] [GSoC] A DAB/DAB+ transceiver app: Draft of propo

From: Bastian Bloessl
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] [GSoC] A DAB/DAB+ transceiver app: Draft of proposal
Date: Mon, 20 Mar 2017 18:00:48 +0100

Hi Luca,

great proposal.

Apart from gr-dab, there seem to be several other DAB implementations.
Opendigitalradio lists a few:
http://wiki.opendigitalradio.org/DAB_reception

Did you have a look at them? welle.io, in particular, seems to be interesting
in that context.
Maybe you could reuse (some of) their code and mainly integrate it into GNU
Radio.

Best,
Bastian