[Discuss-gnuradio] Call for Developers

From: Johnathan Corgan
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] Call for Developers
Date: Mon, 20 Mar 2017 12:35:51 -0700

Hi all -

As we've discussed in recent project calls and at last year's GRCon, we are pushing hard towards the 3.8 release. We've made significant progress on the 3.8 development map and one of our current efforts is porting GRC to Python3, which on its own is both an important and large undertaking.

There's still a fair amount of work to be done on this port, and we are looking for some additional help to get it finished. Just to be clear, you do not need to be a radio / DSP expert to contribute to this effort! If you're a GNU Radio user and are interested in making some critical contributions, this is a great opportunity to get involved.

If you have any questions and would like to jump in, let us know!

Johnathan Corgan, Chief Architect
Ben Hilburn, Project Lead
Martin Braun, Community Manager