[Discuss-gnuradio] Want to hire someone to build BPSK/QPSK receiver

From: Chris Cook
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] Want to hire someone to build BPSK/QPSK receiver
Date: Tue, 21 Mar 2017 13:00:00 -0400

I posted this last year, but didn’t really have any takers, so I thought I’d try again and increase the pay.

I have a project that requires a gnu radio receiver that can receive, demodulate, and decode BPSK and QPSK data coming from a satellite modem.  The modem also has FEC that will need to be handled.

I can provide remote access to our lab machine that has a USRP connected to our modem for testing.

I am willing to pay $1500 USD for a solution.

Please let me know if you’re interested and we can move the conversation offline.

Thank You,
Chris