[Discuss-gnuradio] Using multi_usrp in python code

From: Nicolas GALLAND
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] Using multi_usrp in python code
Date: Wed, 22 Mar 2017 11:30:43 +0100

Hello,

I am using gnuradio with a X310 usrp and a LFRX daughterboard to acquire a 10 kHz signal. My problem is due to the DC offset correction.

The flowgraph is generated using GRC and I am working on the python file.

I tried to use the set_auto_dc_offset method of the usrp_source class (GRC automatically creates a usrp_source instance) to disable auto offset correction and the set_dc_offset to set it to 0, but experimentally, it seems that it does not do anything.

I read somewhere that the multi_usrp class has a method called set_rx_dc_offset and I would like to try it, but I can't find any example about how to crate a multi_usrp object in python to use this method.

Is there a way to do that, or another way to disable dc offset correction ?
Or should I code a new block in C++ to have a multi_usrp object ?

Thanks in advance,

Best regards,

Nicolas