[Discuss-gnuradio] GNURadio is part of the Rohde & Schwarz Engineering C

From: Joshua . Schueler
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] GNURadio is part of the Rohde & Schwarz Engineering Competition
Date: Thu, 23 Mar 2017 13:14:07 +0100

Hi,

We just want to give you a heads up that GNURadio is part of this year’s Rohde & Schwarz Engineering Competition. Rohde & Schwarz is an international company specialized in electronic test equipment, broadcast electronics, radio communication and much more.
The Engineering Competition takes place every year and in this iteration, the students will look into the DVB-T2 blocks of GNURadio and will try to optimize and improve them while still complying with the official T2 standard.

There will be two rounds for the different participating countries, the first starts on April 1st, the second starts on May 1st and each lasts for about 3-4 weeks.
To prevent you from getting disturbed by this, we encourage all participants to ask their questions on our message board, but still, there may be some increased activity on your mailing list.

We will publish all code after the competition ends and plan to prepare a pull request with the most interesting stuff.

In addition, we would like to invite all students reading this list to join the competition. You can find more information on the official homepage at https://engineering-competition.com/en/

Best regards,

Joshua Schüler