[Discuss-gnuradio] [GSoC] GNU Radio Companion Extensions: Output C++ Cod

From: Håkon Vågsether
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] [GSoC] GNU Radio Companion Extensions: Output C++ Code
Date: Sun, 26 Mar 2017 14:20:42 +0200

Hello!

My name is Håkon Vågsether, and I am a first year MSc student in Cybernetics and Robotics at NTNU's (Norwegian University of Science and Technology, Trondheim). I am very interested in participating in GSoC 2017 for GNU Radio and I have added a link below to my proposal draft for the GRC C++ output idea for this year's GSoC. I believe I have added everything that was required, but I suppose I will have to be more specific with the deliverables and milestones in the final proposal. I would love some feedback, and if I have misinterpreted or neglected something, please tell me so I can fix it for the final proposal! :) I am really excited to get in touch with you all and (hopefully) get started with this project.

Thanks a lot!

Best regards,
Håkon Vågsether

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B1ylsmzHTJ7AQ01lNDYzMHZweVk/view?usp=drivesdk