[Discuss-gnuradio] real-time plotting in gnuradio

From: Nikita Airee
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] real-time plotting in gnuradio
Date: Mon, 27 Mar 2017 15:47:14 +0530

Hello everyone!

I have an application where the end result is a numeric value that keeps changing with time as the variables change during runtime.

I would like to plot these values on the time axis much like QT Time sink does for the entire duration of the GNURadio simulation. This means that the all values from the very first to the absolute last are displayed no matter how long the simulation runs for.

Is there a common module/repository or any other resource that can help me plot real-time? Could you please give me a few hints to get started?

Bests,
Nikita Airee