[Discuss-gnuradio] Perfect Reconstruction Filter and GNURadio

From: Eng. Bruno Taranto Alvim
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] Perfect Reconstruction Filter and GNURadio
Date: Wed, 29 Mar 2017 14:14:15 -0300

Hi!

My name is Bruno, i'm from Rio, Brazil.

I'm a master's student in electrical engineering, applied electromagnetism. I need to do a home work about perfect reconstruction filter, interpolation and decimation, using GNU Radio.

Could you direct me to some GNU Radio articles on the subject? Would you have any IEEE articles too?

Thanks in advance!

Thank you!

BRUNO
EEngineer