[Discuss-gnuradio] 2018 IEEE Aerospace Conference

From: Eugene Grayver
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] 2018 IEEE Aerospace Conference
Date: Thu, 1 Jun 2017 22:19:13 +0000

Hello,

I am chairing the Software Defined and Cognitive Radio session at the upcoming IEEE Aerospace Conference (http://www.aeroconf.org).  This large conference will take place March 4-11, 2018 in Big Sky, Montana.  The conference is held at a ski resort and provides excellent opportunities for both networking and recreation (in addition to a world-class technical program).   This is one of the few conferences where SDR can be put in the context of a complete system and can be applied to new missions and concepts of operations.

Abstracts are due shortly, but I can take them a bit later as well, while the full paper is due end of October.  This session will focus on flexible radio architectures, including the use of DSPs and FPGAs.  Reports of existing systems and testbeds are of significant interest.  I am also very interested in programmable and flexible RF and analog architectures.

I have either met you at a conference in the past, or have referred to one of your works. I look forward to seeing many of you in Montana.

Please forward this to your colleagues working in the areas of SDR and cognitive radio.

Thanks,

Eugene.

Eugene Grayver, Ph.D.
Aerospace Corp., Sr. Eng. Spec.