Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] UHD recv demuxer errors with a simple Python flow

From: mleech
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] UHD recv demuxer errors with a simple Python flowgraph
Date: Mon, 05 Jun 2017 15:38:42 -0400

You might also try specifying num_recv_frames=128 or 256 in the device args, to see if that helps the USB subsystem

On 2017-06-05 15:15, Marcus Müller wrote:

Hi Pierre,

that looks more like a USB communication breakdown than an issue with
your software.

just as a quick test: if you set the sampling rate to something USB2 can
handle (e.g. 8 MHz or lower), does that work with a USB2-only port (ie.
pick one that's not blue)? Some USB3 port controllers just misbehave.

Best regards,

Marcus