Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] usrp_spectrum_sense.py

From: GNUBeginner
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] usrp_spectrum_sense.py
Date: Wed, 7 Jun 2017 11:09:08 -0700 (MST)

Hello Marcus,

I am trying to learn python so I do apologize and would appreciate your
guidance.

All I need is to do some minor tweaking on osmocom_spectrum_sense.py which
is already giving center freq and power components after wideband scanning.
That is why it was suggested sweeping through the full frequency range at a
rapid course scan, picks out frequencies where something is present, and
goes back and does higher-resolution scans (high-order FFT) of these regions
until a candidate frequency is selected for bin metrics.

How could I write a second class similar to "top_block" in the code?

Thanks