[Discuss-gnuradio] ieee80211 Packet Header Question

From: Richard Bell
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] ieee80211 Packet Header Question
Date: Sun, 18 Jun 2017 20:35:59 -0700

Hello,

I'm looking at the ieee 802-11 OOT from cgran to try and duplicate the custom packet header creation done there. I'm wondering how the signal_field "block" (it's not a block, it's just a class I think) was made. Is it a 'noblock', or is it something else?  I'm not sure because there are impl.cc and impl.h files, which do not get created by default when a 'noblock' is made.

Thanks for any help,
Rich