[Discuss-gnuradio] GNURadio and 802.15.4

From: Markley da Silva Mendes
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] GNURadio and 802.15.4
Date: Wed, 28 Jun 2017 11:13:47 -0300

Good Morning,

I'm using GNU Radio to get a signal 802.15.4 (Zigbee), besides capturing a signal, I want to send a command to light a led (I'm using my module in a Galileo intel). But I'm having difficulty in saying that this prototype does not have an ip address but a mac address.
I would like to know if GNU Radio provides some block to try to solulate my problem (I'm using block gr-802-15-4).

Thanks in advance