Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] How i can implement this python block

From: mohammad nejati
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] How i can implement this python block
Date: Fri, 8 Sep 2017 22:35:57 +0430

Thank you Marcus ,
I change line number 139 of file es_event.cc from this :

memset(output_items[j], 0x00, noutput_items*itemsize);

To this :

int i;
for (i = 0; i < noutput_items; i++) {
      memset((char*)output_items[j]+i, rand(), 1);
}

And it's works .

But i have one unexpected problem , i use header_formatter and
unfortunately it work only when packet length is under 0x0FFF or 4095
! OOPS ...