Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] QPSK demodulation: Constellation Soft Decoder que

From: jmfriedt
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] QPSK demodulation: Constellation Soft Decoder question
Date: Sun, 17 Sep 2017 16:39:46 +0200

after a few more experiments with synthetic signals, I figured out that
the Constellation Decoder output is already the set of bit pairs
expected from the QPSK constellation, not the families themselves. So
as expecter -1-j->00, -1+j->01, 1+j->11 and 1-j->10, it all makes
sense with an output rate twice the input rate in the case of QPSK.

JM