[Discuss-gnuradio] Satellite Startup Hiring

From: Steve Joseph
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] Satellite Startup Hiring
Date: Mon, 18 Sep 2017 11:49:46 -0700

We're looking for DSP/comms/FPGA/SDR enthusiasts to help us build an ultra wideband satellite SDR.  We're building the SDR and the satellite bus itself.  The goal is low-cost geostationary telecom satellites.  We're well funded, we're using GNU Radio extensively as our SDR design, simulation, and debug environment.  Apply online at www.astranis.com if interested!

Thanks,
Steve Joseph