[Discuss-gnuradio] bpsk demodulation out of sync

From: James Wanga
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] bpsk demodulation out of sync
Date: Tue, 19 Sep 2017 02:26:57 -0700

Hi All.

I’m attempting to run a bpsk simulation and I’m getting a time sink that looks close, but a number sink thats reporting the wrong bytes. This seems to be related to my demodulated signal being slightly out of sync, but I have no idea how to fix this as i’m new to gnu radio. This is similar to a problem I posted last week with a bfs scheme that I never resolved.

Below in my GRC and QT GUI output. any help is appreciated.

Thank you.