[Discuss-gnuradio] sync_word of ofdm transmission

From: Shi Yang
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] sync_word of ofdm transmission
Date: Mon, 25 Sep 2017 15:54:56 +0200

Dear all,

I created a simple flow graph for ofdm transmission. My problem is, how to set the value of pilot symbols and sync words? Since they are basically just symbols that are already known for some certain function, any random values, as long as the form are correct, should work, right? But what is sync_word2 for? After setting it my flow graph could not work (without that it worked just fine). And why it does not need to fill with zeros on alternating carriers, since the preamble is repeated twice? The grc file is attached.

Looking forward to your help.

Yang