Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] rx_ofdm example

From: Michael Dickens
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] rx_ofdm example
Date: Tue, 26 Sep 2017 08:35:06 -0400

Hi Shi - I'd recommend you find and review the paper cited in the S&C
OFDM sync block's info:

Schmidl, T.M. and Cox, D.C., "Robust frequency and timing
synchronization for OFDM", Communications, IEEE Transactions on, 1997.

I'm guessing it will describe in detail what you're looking for. Hope
this helps! - MLD