[Discuss-gnuradio] Specify taps for 'FFT_Filter' using function call to

From: Chad Spooner
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] Specify taps for 'FFT_Filter' using function call to 'GLFSR Source'
Date: Tue, 26 Sep 2017 17:45:40 -0700

All:

I've got a working signal generator in GRC that uses the FFT Filter block. In the Taps
field of this block, I've hand-entered a length-31 sequence that is an MLSR sequence.
These sequences can be generated using the GRC block GLFRS Source as well.

What I would like to do is call GLFSR from within  the FFT Filter Taps field with arguments
that depend on a Parameter. Specifically, the Degree parameter of GLFSR would
be tied to a Parameter in the flowgraph.

I've been searching around the web for a way to do this, but I can't seem to find how
to call things like GLFSR as opposed to using the GLFSR block in GRC. My Google
searches do not seem to contain the correct keywords to get me to the help I need.

I'd appreciate any hints, especially links to explanations on the web.

Thanks!

Chad

--
Chad M. Spooner