Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] cheap sdr platform

From: Marcus Müller
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] cheap sdr platform
Date: Fri, 29 Sep 2017 17:47:16 +0200

Hi Ed,

as said about the general case, with the ADALM-Pluto's USB2 bandwidth, you can barely squeeze in one 20 MHz WiFi Channel if you're using 8 bit samples, which probably won't cut it for WiFi. For LTE: this might make more sense, but again, that depends on the LTE bandwidth. Also, as ADI's Robin never tired to say at GRCon: ADALM-Pluto doesn't contain sufficient output filtering, so use at your own peril, and please don't break the law :) Other than that, yes, indeed, looks like a pretty nice SDR!

Best regards,
Marcus