[Discuss-gnuradio] Subject: Re: repeated saving binary file without stop

From: Mario Batubara
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] Subject: Re: repeated saving binary file without stopping the gnuradio
Date: Fri, 6 Oct 2017 10:23:14 +0900

Hi Marcus,

thank you very much for for the reply. Here I attach a screenshot of the flow graph that I use. The problem is how to save the RTL output file into binary file every 1 minute but the flow graph process is still running and I can see the spectrogram view through WX GUI waterfall Sink.

best regards,

Mario