Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Limesuite

From: Marcus Müller
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Limesuite
Date: Fri, 20 Oct 2017 21:02:05 +0200

Hi Ricardo,

I think the problem here is clear: You say you've downloaded some software, but not on what system and how. You say "other blogs", which implies you also have "the first blog", but you mention neither.

So, without you establishing a routine of writing emails that contain all crucial info, I don't think we'll be able to help you!

Best regards,

Marcus