[Discuss-gnuradio] resample ratio for fractional_resampler

From: Yang Liu
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] resample ratio for fractional_resampler
Date: Sun, 22 Oct 2017 23:31:41 -0400

Dear all,

I used fractional resampler(gr::filter::fractional_resampler_cc) at transmitter side to help up sample the signal to the device sample rate before sending it out. In the experiment, I found that this resampler works well for some resample ratio (in terms of speed), and the performance (speed) doesn't necessarily improve as the resample ratio decreases.

Therefore, I am wondering whether this resampling block indeed works better for some sets of resampling ratio? If yes, what are these sets? Knowing this will help me to set the parameters at tx properly especially when the sample rate is high :)

Thanks a lot for your help.

Best,
Yang