Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Extra RF shielding?

From: Bakshi, Arjun
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Extra RF shielding?
Date: Thu, 26 Oct 2017 17:59:13 +0000

Couldn't reply directly from digest.

I'll post to usrp users with more details.

The RX and TX are on different usrps. The USRP bodies/cases are about 5 feet apart. The TX antenna and RX USRP body are about 10 feet apart. However, the direct path between TX antenna and the RX USRP body still has significant power. I want the received signal to be between only the TX antenna and RX antenna. I'm limited in my ability to further separate things.

Thanks,

AB